This is from Betty and the SDOC board of directors
- A priority for SDOC is to make sure the instructors feel safe. If your instructor requires the people in the class or drill to wear a mask, then masks will be required, no exceptions. So be sure to bring a mask to every class.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask indoors.
- If your instructor does not require masks, masks are optional as per the health guidelines.
- We also want all attendees to feel comfortable. If an attendee is not comfortable with an instructor's mask policy, that person should try to find a different class.
- We expect each individual to do what is right to protect themselves and those around them.