It goes without saying that anyone who is ill for any reason must stay home. Entering and attending any SDOC Class, Drill or Skills session at any time is done entirely at your own risk. If SDOC suspects a participant is ill, the individual will be asked to leave the property immediately.
All participants must wear masks dependent upon the Governor’s Public Health Order. All Instructors and participants must provide their own masks in a sufficient number to make it through the practice; the Club will not provide masks for attendees.
Agility – a mask is REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, even when running your dog.
- Sessions will not overlap with a 30 minute break between classes. Instructors will keep everyone adhering to the SDOC Guidelines.
- For the first class of the day, instructors are to wipe down the door handles and chairs before the start of class with disinfectant.
- All participants must stay in their vehicles until told to enter by the Instructor and maintain appropriate distance. Always enter by the main door.
- All participants must use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Upon the conclusion of class, all students are to exit the building using the North door.
- Upon the conclusion of class, all equipment used, door handles and chairs must be wiped down by the Instructor/Assistant with the approved disinfectant.
- Participants should handle their own leashes.
Individual Training Sessions:
- All Club members must sign in on the sign-in sheet using their own pen or pencil. The Club will no longer provide writing instruments as long as the COVID-19 pandemic is occurring. All Club members must sign in for insurance purposes.
- All individuals using the facility for practice must wipe down anything they touch; equipment, chairs, door handles, etc.