Monday, Sept 23rd, 6:30 pm - 8ish
An Open discussion of how to make SDOC the premier place for Obedience Training. A rough idea of the Topics to cover (subject to change and your input):
- An ideal syllabus for General public basic novice class
- How to keep students engaged in class
- Fun ideas to keep the class interested
- Heeling vs walking nicely on leash
- How to get people interested in obedience/rally/etc competition.
- Whatever happened to intermediate Novice and should or how we fix that?
- What can SDOC do to make volunteering more attractive
- Feel free to add to this list
- Finally - Should we do this again?????
Bring your ideas and come ready to brainstorm. Be ready to share what really works in your classes or feel free to listen and eat Pizza.
Lead by Janice Anthes